- Drag your clip to the Timeline/Storyboard to add it to your project. If you stopped and started you video multiple times and created more than one clip, drag all of the ones you want to keep to the Timeline/Storyboard.
- If you are currently in the Storyboard display, click “Show Timeline” to see the clip(s) and the Timeline
- Start playing your video by clicking on the play button of the Viewer and make notes of the timestamp of any parts of the video you want to remove.
- To remove a segment from your clip, scroll to the timestamp where the segment starts by pulling play head on the Timeline bar or the bar underneath the video
- Press CTRL-L to split the clip at that point. You should now see two clips on your Timeline
- Scroll to the end of the segment that you want to delete and press CTRL-L to split the clip again
- Click on the clip segment you’ve just created and press delete
- Review your changes by playing the video (you can scroll to a few seconds just before the deleted segment) to see if your change is what you wanted. You can undo your changes (CTRL-Z) to retrieve the deleted segment or fine tune your changes by dragging the right or left sides of the clip toward the center of the clip
- Finish editing out any unwanted segments
Back to Help