- Allyson Mower
- Salt Lake City
- Research Interests:
information science, bibliometrics, scientometrics, publishing, archiving
- About allysonmower:
- I am the scholarly communications & copyright librarian at the University of Utah
- Publications in PubMed
- Mower A, Youngkin ME. Expanding access to published research: open access and self-archiving. Journal of neuro-ophthalmology : the official journal of the North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society 2008 28(1). DOI:10.1097/WNO.0b013e318167730b.
- Lombardo NT, Mower A, McFarland MM. Putting wikis to work in libraries. Medical reference services quarterly 2008 27(2). DOI:10.1097/WNO.0b013e318167730b.
- Morrow, Anne & Mower, Allyson (2009). University Scholarly Knowledge Inventory System: A Workflow System for Institutional Repositories. Cataloging & Classification Quarterly, 47 (3), 286-296. Retrieved May 07, 2009, from http://www.informaworld.com/10.1080/01639370902737307
- History of Education and Employment
- Education and Work
* Utah State '00 American Studies
* St. John's College '02 Liberal Arts
* University of Washington '09 Library and Information Science
Marriott Library, University of Utah
Scholarly Communications & Copyright Librarian
August 2008 - Present
Salt Lake City, UT
I deal with scholarship in the digital age.
Eccles Library, University of Utah
Institutional Repository Coordinator and Reference Associate
November 2003 - July 2008