International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- IITA International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- IITA research stations across sub-Saharan Africa with headquarters in Ibadan, Nigeria
- Research Interests:
Tropical Agriculture, banana and plantain systems, cereal and legume systems, root and tuber systems, agriculture and health, agro-biodiversity, horticulture and tree crops, opportunities and threats, integrated pest management, climate change, development, Africa, agricultural science, processing and value addition, solutions for hunger and poverty
- Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (www.cgiar.org)
- About International Institute of Tropical Agriculture:
- The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is an Africa-based international research-for-development organization, established in 1967, and governed by a board of trustees. Our vision is to be one of Africa’s leading research partners in finding solutions for hunger and poverty. We have more than 100 international scientists based in various IITA stations across Africa. This network of scientists is dedicated to the development of technologies that reduce producer and consumer risk, increase local production, and generate wealth. We are supported primarily by the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR, www.cgiar.org).
- IITA's online bibliography is at http://biblio.iita.org/
- History of Education and Employment
- IITA exists since 1967
This user hasn't posted any Pubcasts or Videos yet.