- Mikhail Rudenko
- TF RosNOU, Aleksandrovskaya str., 47, Taganrog, 347900, Russia Phone/fax +7 8634 312 403
- Research Interests:
cardiology, cardiovascular system, hemodynamics, cardiovascular diseases, heart failure
- Russian New University, Laboratory of Human Cardiovascular System, Moscow, Russia
- About Rudenko:
- Our initiative group ("Cardiocode", Laboratory of Human Cardiovascular System, Russian New University), has over 40 years of experience in biophysical research. With great experience of research from mere suggestion to application of the results in mainstream production, and scientific literature publishing experience, we offer you this video describing cardiology diagnostics device of new generation. It's clinically tested and shows very accurate diagnostics results. "Cardiocode" is certified in EU and Russia
- 1. http://www.intechopen.com/books/the-cardiovascular-system-physiology-diagnostics-and-clinical-implications
2. M. Yu. Rudenko, V. A. Zernov and O. K. Voronova . Study of Hemodynamic Parameters Using Phase Analysis of the Cardiac Cycle. Biomedical Engineering. Springer New York. ISSN 0006-3398 (Print) 1573-8256 (Online). Volume 43, Number 4 / July, 2009 p. 151 -155.
3. Mikhail Rudenko, Olga Voronova, Sergey Kolmakow, Konstantin Weber, Vladimir Zernov, Sergey Rudenko, Dmitriy Makedonskiy, Konstantin Mamberger. Innovation in cardiology. A new diagnostic standard establishing criteria of quantitative & qualitative evaluation of main parameters of the cardiac & cardiovascular system according to ECG and Rheo based on cardiac cycle phase analysis. Poster Presentations From the WORLD CONGRESS OF CARDIOLOGY, Scientific Sessions 2010, Circulation published online Jun 14, 2010; Circulation Vol 122, No 2 July 13, 2010, р.2
4. "Innovation in cardiology. A new diagnostic standard establishing criteria of quantitative and qualitative evaluation of main parameters of the cardiac and cardiovascular system according to ECG and RHEO based on cardiac cycle phase analysis". (npre.2009.3667.1). Nature Precedings. http://precedings.nature.com/documents/3667/version/1.
5. M. Rudenko. Theoretical Principles of Heart Cycle Phase Analysis. FRANKFURT A.M. - MÜNCHEN - LONDON - NEW YORK. FRANKFURTER LITERATURVERLAG. - 2009. – 336 р.