- St. Louis, MO
- Research Interests:
Genomics, Cancer Research, Metagenomics, Microbial Genomics, Pathogen Genomics, Sequencing, Sequencing Technology
- Washington University in St. Louis, Washington University School of Medicine
- About TheGenomeInstitute:
- As one of only three NIH funded large-scale sequencing centers in the United States, The Genome Institute at Washington University in St. Louis is helping to lead the way in high-speed, comprehensive genomics.
- History of Education and Employment
- Our mission is to help improve the human condition by producing, studying and interpreting high-quality genome-based data to drive biological discoveries that range from the bench to the hospital bedside. We value the open sharing of information and ideas and encourage collaboration, while also engaging the next generation of scientists through educational outreach efforts. Harnessing the latest DNA sequencing technologies and generating data at ever increasing speeds and at consistently lower costs, The Genome Institute represents a powerful environment that continues to expand the limits of genomic knowledge and is poised to enter a new age of discovery for human health and disease.