Jose Onuchic gives a talk at the RPP08 conference on the mechanics of molecular motors. The discussion includes:
1) The reflection of constraints of the molecular architecture the dynamical pathways during stepping
2) The role of rectified diffusional motion.
Michael Wall gives a talk at the RPP08 conference on:
1) Small-angle scattering studies of cGMP-dependent protein kinase
2) The challenge to understand how cellular signaling is controlled by modulation of protein conformational ensembles
3) Diffuse scattering
Carol Post gives a talk at the RPP08 conference on Src, a mechanism of conformational activation. She covers two topics regarding it Src:
1) Switched electrostatic network
2) long-range coupling of regulatory SH2/SH3 and catalytic domain
Phineus Markwick gives a talk at the RPP08 conference long time-scale MD simulations of protein dynamics. He discusses experiments using dipolar coupling to probe the protein dynamics. From these he shows how to build a simulation.
Don Blumenth gives a talk at the RPP08 conference about the application of SAXS small-angle scattering to study the domain motions in Protein Kinase A and other protein kinases specifically in response to cAMP.