This community is based on the following evidences and ideas:
• the current young generations are more familiar with video and audio based content than with the traditional static text-based formats,
• interdisciplinary can be found, in natural expression, in the foundations of the different disciplines of Science,
• games seem to be the natural context for early learning processes not only for humans, but in general for mamals.
From these bases, the community aims:
• to establish an innovation platform for the development and implementation of multitudinary social games on the basis of Universal Scientific Phenomena and Concepts,
• to break disciplinary edges between the different Scientific disciplines from the identification of common concepts and phenomena
• to co-ordinate Educational Centres at different Education levels under the understanding of the sequential character of Education, and the eventual implication of students in them along their life,
• to motivate and support Science and Technology careers in the students,
• and to supply a board for both Scientific and Educational studies.