6-9 Team Leaders will be chosen from the Math portion of CyberBridge- 2 Leaders and 1 shadow from each class. This is a very honored title during our project for those who are willing to put forth effort in being apart of all the subject matters (Math, English, Science, Tech).
Being a leader means:
1. You perform at a high level for all CyberBridge projects in this class.
2. You turn in all projects on time and are willing to assist other students with theirs.
3. You work with Miss Waters in fine tuning projects and presenting them to the class.
4. You work once a week after school with Mr. Mackay and the other CyberBridge Leaders in creating the final product.
5. You represent SOH at the March 2009 Science Festival.
6. You can dedicate yourself to the project from Sept 2008 thru March 2009.
Working as a CyberBridge Leader will award you with the following:
1. Additional credit on the Cyberbridge portion of your class grade.
2. School community service hours at completion of the Science Festival.
3. Letter of Recommendation from Miss Waters for future programs or college application.
4. Leader experience to add to your resume.
5. Administrative priveleges on your class site page.
Contact me if you have any specific questions about being a CyberBridge Leader. Respond if you are interested in being a leader.
Hey Miss Waters!!!
im a busy person i admit, but this position has my interest and i would like to know if i could take up this position...^_^
im not sure if this site shows you my name or anything, but just in case it doesn't..im Dwayne Codding and im from 1st period. SIGN ME UP! >_<
Hi Miss Watters,
All of these qualities that are mentioned on how to be a leader are very true. I think a leader is someone who knows the most about the material and can teach others.
I think a leader must be proud of their work and dedicated towards being a leader;one that can be looked up to.
I DONT THINK I CAN JOIN THAT PROGRAM BECAUSE I DONT LIKE TO DO A LOT OF WORK AND THINK.